Monday, February 28, 2011

A puzzling end to February

Pin It
I saw my brother had one of those rubber mats under his treadmill when I was there yesterday.  It felt so nice to stand on.  Come to find out it was one of those puzzle mats!  They got it at Rona for like $20!  So off to Rona I trotted and picked myself up one of these puzzles.  Put it together tonight and tried it out with the Wii.  I am ashamed to admit I had not used my Wii for 17 days before tonight.  The Wii Fit Plus asked me if my name was Kamryn (my youngest niece)...Smart Alec!  I really liked using it with the Wii Fit Plus!  I've only done 20 minutes of low impact aerobics so far - I'm sure I'll notice more of a difference when I do my yoga later on tonight.  Would have continued on and done my yoga right after my aerobics, but I'm hungry AND I accidentally (as if I would do this on purpose!) dropped a heavy crystal candle holder on my big toe...I thought it was broken for a few minutes, then no hurting at all and now it's starting to throb a little.  Not broken, but tender, that's for sure!  So I'm off to have some supper, relax for a bit and then do some yoga before bed.  No gym workout today - weather was nasty, so boss sent us home early...not good for me since I didn't go to the gym on the weekend!



4 comments:

DLandHFX said...

I got a mention!!! How's the mat? :)

Tanya said...

great! you've gotten honourable mention before though...

DLandHFX said...

yeah... but I'm easily impressed :)

Tanya said...

haha, I'll be sure to mention you more often!