Friday, February 25, 2011

Old Mother Hubbard's cupboards are bare...

Pin It
Tonight's supper was another stir fry with quinoa - today's protein of choice was leftover tilapia and my sauce was a combo of chicken stock and VH Spicy Thai sauce.  My veggie selection was sadly lacking tonight.  I had four mushrooms, 1/4 red pepper, about four stalks of broccoli, some red onion and a handful of frozen green beans...normally I have a lot more produce in the house, but there are some great sales beginning today at the local grocery stores, so I put off re-stocking...tomorrow I will fill the veggie bin again.


Charley, please go away!!!
My Charley Horse, that is...  As I blogged on Wednesday evening, my trainer at the gym worked me like a dog.  I woke up on Thursday morning and, despite having stretched like a good girl (normally I don't), I had a wicked Charley Horse in my leg and backside :-(  Throughout the day it got a bit better, but standing up and sitting down proved to be problematic.  Today wasn't much better.  I didn't go to the gym last night (it was all I could do to walk to the bus stop!), but I did go tonight and did about 45 minutes - most of it at a 15 incline - I usually do incline or run/walk, but there was NO way I was running tonight...the walking alone nearly killed me :-)  I was going to attempt Kellie's "last chance workout" again tonight in preparation for tomorrow's weigh in, but, alas, it was not going to happen.  I had my hopes up all week that I would lose 1.4 pounds at weigh in tomorrow, but I have resigned myself to the fact that it could take another week or so before I hit the 100 pound mark.  I had a great loss last week (1.4 pounds) and it's rare for me to lose amounts this high two weeks in a row.  So, to avoid being disappointed tomorrow, I have decided to be happy with ANY loss.

0 comments: