Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'd like to thank the Academy!

Pin It Today I received my first ever blogger award!  Thanks to Brandi {1 of 2}  for nominating me for the Stylish Blogger Award!  I feel so special :-) 




With this award comes a to-do list:
  1. Link back to the person who gave the award to you
  2. Share seven things about yourself
  3. Pass the award on to 15 recently discovered great bloggers (or as many as you can).
  4. Contact those bloggers and tell them they’ve won.

 So here are 7 things about me:
  1. I love to travel (prefer planes to cars)
  2. I grew up in Cole Harbour (Dartmouth), Nova Scotia, but have lived in Halifax for the past 14 years. 
  3. I have struggled with my weight since age 13
  4. I am a new video gaming fan (just Wii fit type stuff).
  5. I love to cook/experiment...but I hate the clean up afterwards...problematic if you live alone!
  6. I often fear that Stacey and Clinton (WNTW) will jump out of the bushes and ambush me...
  7. I am planning a trip to the UK (hopefully in the fall) to see one of my bestest buds - can't wait!
Now here are my nominations (in no particular order):
  1. Gina's Skinny Recipes
  2. Skinny Emmie  
  3. Operation Shrink Charlie's Big Butt
  4. The Amazing Adventures of Diet Girl
  5. Goodbye, Fat Girl!
  6. Danica's Daily
  7. Paula Wanna Cracker
  8. TJ's Test Kitchen
  9. Untypically Jia
  10. Finding the Thin Within
  11. Prior Fat Girl
  12. Yum Yucky
Ok, I have to admit, I am posting this before I've notified my nominees...I'm so pressed for time this week and I wanted to get this out there before the award was too old!!  Working on notifications tonight, I promise :-)

7 comments:

Colleen said...

Thank you so much, Tanya!!

I'm so jealous....I want to go to the UK too!!!

Colleen
Goodbye, Fat Girl!

paulawannacracker said...

Thanks for the sylish award... I'm a little different in you in that I often ask my friends to contact Stacey and Clinton on my behalf. Oh, wouldn't I love $5,000 for new clothes... after I've lost some weight of course.

Thanks again for your support.

Yum Yucky said...

YAY! Hi Tanya. Thanks for including me. I'd prefer to take a plane anywhere right now! or what the heck, just put me in the car. I needs me a vacation by any mode of transportation.

Katie Warren said...

Tanya thanks for the award! I'm not sure I've been to your blog before. Following you now! =)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for passing this award on to me! :)

I often WISH that Stacey & Clinton would jump out of a bush to take me shopping! lol :) This girl needs help!

Brandi {1 of 2} said...

You're so welcome!! =)

I'd love for Stacey and Clinton to ambush me too! Except for the secret footage. Eek! haha

Scooter said...

CONGRATS on the award. I am following you although it has by dogs picture, I am under my dogs blog, LOL
I saw your progression picture, you look really good, Keep up the good work!

Diana