Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's an orange, orange, orange, orange world

Pin It Tonight's dinner was very orange.  It didn't occur to me when I was making it that everything was either orange or white :-)  It was very good though. 


I had a personal training session at the gym tonight with Kellie.  I asked her if she was going to kill me during the workout.  Ummm...yeah, she did.  She told me we would be doing circuits.  It was her version of the Biggest Loser last chance workout...I am hoping to get in for a REAL last chance workout with her on Friday after work to prepare me for Saturday morning's weigh in.  Tonight we did step ups, burpees (sp?), mountain climbers, boxing, crunches, push ups (girlie ones), free weights, jogging in place...whew, I'm tired all over again just thinking about it! 

I think I will head to bed early tonight :-)

0 comments: