Sunday, February 27, 2011

You might think I'm crazy

Pin It Some have thought so over the years.  Especially when they see some of the food combinations I make.  Today for lunch I was at a loss for what to have.  Part of me wanted pizza, part of me wanted grilled cheese, and I wanted an apple.  Sooooo...I had a grilled cheese, apple and turkey pepperoni sandwich ;-)  Yes, an odd combination for sure, but it was SOOO good!  Next time I will grate my cheese rather than slicing it so it will melt better...I may even do it open faced and pop it under the broiler for a few minutes.

Here are some pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That has got to be by far one of the more interesting combinations for a sandwich ever! ;)

Tanya said...

It was delicious! I love the Hormel turkey pepperoni :-)