Here are my top 3 accomplishments of 2011:
- I am 27.2 pounds lighter today than I was last New Years eve
- I have gone from a size 16 to a size 10/12 since 2010
- I've learned to like (even love) foods that I used to hate (cranberries and pineapple are just 2!)
- I have found a LOVE for fitness - finally...it only took 2 years to find it, but I've done it!
- I have found the confidence to go to the gym/fitness classes and not care about what people around me will think. I've learned that everybody was new at this at one point in their life and probably everyone trips over their step aerobics step at one point or another! And most of all...nobody is looking at ME! They are too worried about their own movements :)
- I have inspired other people to change their lives. That means so much to me. I've always wanted to "pay it forward" somehow. Others have been such an encouragement to me these past two years and I love to encourage others with my words and my actions. Seeing others inspired to change their lives after being inspired by my journey is such an encouragement to me.
- Obviously I am looking to make it to GOAL in 2012 (hopefully it won't take all year to lose these last 5.4 lbs!!) and after that, LIFETIME at WW (free meetings!!!). I have set a goal for myself to reach my goal weight by Valentine's day. I think that is a realistic goal - 5.4lbs in 7 weeks. Six weeks after that, I will hopefully reach lifetime at WW!
- Find one new fitness activity to add to my list of LOVED workouts.
- This one is a bit vague and not a "for sure", but I would like to look into becoming a personal trainer.
There you have it folks, my year in review and my plans for 2012.