Saturday, April 2, 2011

No clever title

Pin It I gained again this week.  I don't know why.  I ate right.  I exercised.  I gained.  It's not fair.  I have to admit I'm bummed (in case you couldn't tell).  I'm mad.  I also realized today that while I have a wonderful support system, there are a couple people in my life that I feel should be happy for me, but are not.  This makes me sad.  Perfect strangers in my life have encouraged me and been such an influence in my journey and for that I am grateful.  I just wish....well, never mind.

So today I am going to wallow.  No, I'm not going to drown my sorrows in food.  I'm not at the giving up point (not saying where I'll be next week if I gain again), I'm just going to feel sorry for myself today.  I may reflect on my week today - see if I had too many carbs or processed foods maybe.  I might do another sugar free treat week.  Who knows?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be discouraged Tanya, you have done so well and I am proud of you! You have worked so hard for such a long time. (And you look great!) Do you think it's muscle mass? I know you know that muscle weighs more. :-) Keep on keepin' on!

Brenda Joudrey

Anonymous said...

You get an hour or two "to wallow" and thats it :) So you hit a plateau. What do you need to bust through it? Change up the food / the workouts? You are an inspiration too many....ME included!! It could be the muscle weight like Brenda J. said...and that's good weight to have.
There are people out there that just don't know how to show others how proud / happy they are for them. And sadly, there are those that are so jealous of ones success that they say or do hurtful things. They need their mammas to slap them :) Just don't let them bring you down. You look AMAZING and I know you feel that way too. YOU ROCK!!
--Patricia Goard

DLandHFX said...

Hang in there Tanya... You're still looking really good. :)

Jacqueline said...

Have faith Tanya! With less than 8lbs to go till my goal weight, I am in a serious rut. I know how EXTEMELY frustrating it can be know that you are following program and not getting results. My leader (God love her!:>)pointed out to me that,on "bad" weeks, look at the big picture. You are reaally doing awesome. I would also like to point out that in your "about me" section you say that this is your journey to get healthy and thats what you are doing. Success!

Anonymous said...

Pffft!! We're all in the same rut? Maybe spring weather? Pollen?

What bothers me most is that this little gain eats up all of my brain space. I can't even appreciate the 57 pounds I've already lost. Grrrr.

Next week? Will be better for all of us. I've decided.

Tanya said...

Thanks everyone

Kim said...

I'm stuck as well and it's bumming me out. Not sure how much less I can possibly eat or how much exercise I can possibly do. Oh well. This too shall pass. Eventually. Hang in there.