Saturday, April 9, 2011

Now THAT'S a BBQ!

Pin It I couldn't begin to tell you how long it's been since I had steak...tonight I decided to go for it.  Found a nice looking steak at the grocery store.  I also decided to have white *GASP* potatoes!  Another thing I haven't had in a while.  I made foil wrapped potatoes and red onions, mushrooms, broccoli and, of course, steak!  All I did to the steak was sprinkle it with Montreal Steak Spice...here's the result!

notice the charred potatoes at the top? 
yep, I like 'em that way!

cooked a teensy bit too long, but still yummy


4 comments:

DLandHFX said...

*drool*

Tanya said...

It was yum...hey, you changed your Blogger profile!

DLandHFX said...

I realized I didn't have a profile :) So I made one.

We BBQ'd tonight... thought I was smart getting those thin buns that are only 100 cal each. Turns out the Super-Duper-Extra-Yummy burgers are 400 calories :p

Tanya said...

Yeah, to me those 100 calorie buns are not worth it - kinda like cardboard in my mind. I'd rather have the burger sans bun than go with a thin bun :-)