Saturday, April 30, 2011

Some recipes from the past week

Pin It I forgot that I made several new recipes this week and had not blogged about any of them!

Here we go, starting with Saturday:

Breakfast - I made my usual PB and Banana Oatmeal, but added a package of Swiss Miss diet cocoa (25 calories) to it...so yummy and it only increased the points by 1, bringing this breakfast to 6 points+ - a real bargain!


For supper I made Mandarin Chicken (used quinoa instead of brown rice).







For Easter dinner I was in charge of dessert. I made GI Black Bean Brownies (sorry, no photo) and Hungry Girl's Gooey-Good Fuji Apple Pie.


Today I made Low-Calorie Microwave Protein Fudge Muffins.  This was very good, although not as sweet as I would have liked.  I topped it with a bit of low fat whip cream and then added some sugar free syrup.  Next time I will add a bit more splenda and some vanilla.  I think it would be really good topped with some frozen yogurt or something along those lines.  You'll be surprised at how big this is - and all for 3 points+!  I made it (single serving) in my Corel cereal bowl.


0 comments: