Tuesday, July 12, 2011

NOTICE: Coyote Sighting in the Park - Run!

Pin It
In case I haven't told you yet, I've lost the will to run.  I was, however, prepared to run if need-be in Point Pleasant Park :)  According to their website, there has been a coyote sighting in the park... Hey, isn't there a bounty out on coyotes??  Crap, if only I had a gun.  Alas, during our lovely walk through the park, we did not see any strange animals...just strange people and dogs...some really FAT dogs.  I think the park is a good place to people watch. 

So, back to my will to run... this desire to run comes and goes for me...I will go months with no desire to run at all and then all of a sudden I get the urge.  So I'm waiting for the urge to return.  In the meantime, I will continue walking up a storm.  I've heard this week (from two difference reliable sources) that hill walking actually burns more calories than jogging!  This is great, since most of my walks invite incline :)  I may take up running again, but I think I'd like to look into taking an ACTUAL running course, not trying to go it on my own with an online plan...I really need the accountability.

Happy Tuesday everyone...one more day til Hump Day!

0 comments: