Monday, August 29, 2011

Among the missing!

Pin It I can't believe it's been almost a week since I posted...shame on me!  Not much to report.  Still contemplating the whole doctor's goal vs ww goal thing and am feeling more comfortable with the doctor's goal idea...at least for now.  Making a new recipe tonight - Adzuki Butternut Squash Soup - this is the basis for the recipe, although I reduced the oil and omitted coriander (didn't have any!).  I'll let you know tomorrow how it turns out.  Well, I better go tend to supper.  Sorry for the short post - I am having an issue with my right thumb (swollen, trouble bending it...not sure why) and typing is a bit difficult.  Oh yeah, 5 more sleeps til I leave for England!! Yay!  Pray we have no more hurricanes or volcanic eruptions between now and then (flying through Iceland...).

'night all!

0 comments: