Saturday, October 1, 2011

The worst of it is over

Pin It Well today was the day I was dreading... my post-UK weigh in.  When I got home earlier in the week I was up 10 pounds and was terrified.  Food-wise I rocked from Tuesday-Friday - stuck to my daily points, lots of veggies and lots of water...exercise-wise, not so much... I was SOOO tired and just didn't have it in me.  Apparently the work I did with the food worked well for me.  My official gain, according to WW is now 4.6 pounds!  I am thrilled with this!!!  All I really wanted for today was not to have my total loss drop below 110 pounds (meaning I couldn't have a gain of more than 5.9 pounds), so I am considering this week a success!

I had a great trip to the UK and, even though I did gain weight, I wouldn't change a thing about the trip.  It was great to spend time with Anonymous Ann (she'll be losing her anonymity soon!)  We did a lot of walking and a lot of shopping...  The shopping was amazing - styles, selection, prices (even considering the exchange rate) were amazing... Originally I thought I would do some travelling around while I was over there, but that didn't happen - which turned out to be a good thing.  I realized I have absolutely NO clothes to wear this Fall/Winter...none... so I used the money I had saved for travelling and bought myself some some new clothes.  I will try and do a virtual fashion show sometime soon.

So, I am off to do some cleaning and planning for the upcoming week.  Would be nice if I can get this 4.6 pound gain off by next weekend (but I'm not going to be disappointed if I don't!).  Happy weekend everyone!

0 comments: