Monday, October 10, 2011

Product Review – PC Blue Menu Lasagna

Pin It
lasagna I bought this a while ago when I saw it on sale at Superstore for $5.99 (regular I think $9.99).  I’m pretty fussy with my lasagna – usually only like homemade – mine and my Mom’s for the most part.  Oh, and Anonymous Ann makes a mean lasagna too.  Rarely do I order it in restaurants, nor do I usually (if ever!) buy frozen lasagna, but I decided to make an exception and “take one for the team” so that I could write a review for you all.  As far as lasagna in general goes, I’d give it about a 6.5/10.  As far as frozen lasagna goes, I’d say it’s the best I’ve had.  The Points+ value is 8 points+ for 1/8th of the pan.  I think if they made it in a smaller package (maybe half this size) I might even buy this again, but likely will not buy a full family size again – eating this for 8 days just doesn’t appeal to me.  I suppose I could re-freeze the leftovers into individual dishes to bring for lunches. 
The photo on the box does not full represent the finished results – here are some photos of the finished product in the pan as well as on my dinner plate…note the height of it is seriously lacking :)
IMG_1526 IMG_1527 IMG_1528

0 comments: