Saturday, September 4, 2010

My shower with Earl

Pin It So this is supposed to be our big bad hurricane.  So far Earl seems quite angry.  I went out to WW this morning just as the rain was starting - I was only out for about half an hour and it went from mild rain to torrential downpour very quickly.  Mom and Dad are without power in Cole Harbour and they said the radio is reporting that we have no power here in Clayton Park...hmmm...I like this version of no power! ;-)  So far, we've been fortunate not to have lost power.  My AC is still blasting and my computer/TV are both still on.  I am truly blessed...lol it's the little things that truly make me happy!  It is looking quite blustery out there as Whinny the Pooh would say, and the rain is coming in under my AC, but all is good - I have towels!

Well, I'm off to watch some DVRd shows before I lose power and have to resort to reading :-)

Stay dry (and grounded!) everyone!

PS - I booked my flight to Ottawa this week!!  Yay!  Can't wait to go visit Shondi :-)

0 comments: