Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Where do I fit in??

Pin It Do you ever get the feeling that you don't fit in?  Like someone is going to come up and tap you on the shoulder "um, excuse me Miss, we have nothing here for you..."  I'm feeling that way when I go shopping now.  It seems that most of the time I can fit into a size 14/15 (depending on the store), but when I go into a store that only carries "regular" (I hate that term) sizes, I keep expecting someone to come up to me and tell me they don't make my size.  When I go into Reitmans, I now technically wear the "regular" sizes, but I find myself feeling like I don't belong there, but when I go over to the plus size side, again, I feel like I don't fit in.  I had a bit of a NSV (non-scale victory) tonight when I went to Penningtons, I found out that I am now into their smallest size.  The lady actually told me "if these pants don't fit you, you'll have to go to Reitmans"!  I still don't see myself as being non-Penningtons shopper!  Anyways, all that to say, once I'm done with Penningtons and Addition-Elle, I'm not sure where I'll go!  I don't know HOW to shop anywhere else :-)

Some of my purchases (great deals!!) tonight (yes, I know I am going away next month to the US and should save myself for that trip, but I am desperate for work clothes!)...sorry for the pics - I was using my self timer AND I hate pics of myself...



0 comments: