Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I'll finally be able to see...

Pin It ...out my front window, that is. Finally, tomorrow morning my living room window is being replaced. Again? you ask...yes, again. There's an obvious leak somewhere and it's all steamed up...I hardly need to close my curtains when walking around in my jammies! Well...I guess maybe I should :-) Apparently they are coming "sometime tomorrow morning"...not sure exactly what that means, but I'm sure I'll find out. Hopefully I won't come out of the bedroom in my jammies and find my window REMOVED!!

I posted a note on Facebook tonight about going to Glens Falls and a neighbour of mine wrote a comment asking if I was going there on summer vacation this year...turns out SHE'S going there too! Our trips will overlap by about a week...talk about a small world!

Well, I'm off to move my computer out of harms way (it's right near the living room window right now).

0 comments: