Monday, May 7, 2012

Friend Makin' Monday: Q&A

Pin It

If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com (and at my blog too!) so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

FMM: Q & A

1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? One I find myself saying a lot and it bugs even me is "It is what it is"...sounds very dismissive...hmm
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? I don't notice a lot of bumper stickers, but I always get a kick out of the ones that say that their kid and their money go to such and such a school :)
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. It bothers me when cashiers don't thank me.  I know it's silly.  I always thank THEM, but in the "olden days" I remember the cashier always thanked you (for coming in, for shopping there, whatever).  I find most of the time these days, I'm lucky if they tell me my total!  The grocery stores are the worse...so I've started going to the self-serve checkout...at least then I can only complain about my own service ;-)
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents?  So long as you're careful I think it's fine (don't re-gift to the same person or even within the same circle...make sure ALL tags are removed!)
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week?  I reached my goal at Weight Watchers - 125.1 pounds lost in 31 months...now on maintenance!
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? Can't Buy Me Love (yeah, an old one for sure!)
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? Full time cleaning person FOR SURE.  I like to cook...cleaning up after, not so much.
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I love it now!
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? NONE!
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? My friend Ann in England or one of my friends in Ontario.  I miss my friends who live far away.

Now it’s your turn.  Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments.  Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.

3 comments:

Bella said...

Hi from FMM!
I'm so glad I found your blog - you're an absolute inspiration!
Congrats on getting your lifetime award with WW!! And on your phenomenal weight loss, as well.

Tanya said...

Thank you Bella!! Looking forward to lifetime award...hopefully on June 16! :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your accomplishment! That is awesome!!!
I miss my long-distance friends too...this living in England for well will be 6 years by the time we leave can get a little lonely sometimes. Thank God for the gym!