Monday, November 16, 2009

White chocolate, oreos and peppermint...oh my!

Pin It Just had a visitor from a hotel chain in PEI come to visit...and as always, these people bring gifts...often they bring samples of their hotel's special brand of shampoo, soap or lotion that they supply for their guests...sometimes a little trinket...but Islanders tend to do stuff a little differently (and better) than the rest of the world...they brought me their own special "bark"...white chocolate, crushed oreos and peppermint...OH MY! A nice big bag of it too. I took it straight into George's office and said HELP ME - you HAVE to take it away from me!! And he did. Few! That was close! I have to say - chocolate (don't care what colour), oreos and mint...THREE OF MY FAV things in the whole world! But i just knew that 1) counting the points would be tough and 2) I would not be able to stop at just one piece...the whole bag would have been gone!!!

One more "hotel" visit left to come...the Delta is next (must be the season for sales calls)...thankfully they usually bring soap!

2 comments:

Shondi said...

That sounds super yummy! I'm sure I wouldn't have had your willpower - good for you!

Tanya said...

Thanks! It was SO hard to do! I had to do it before I even sat down at my desk to think about it!

Playing with the template of my blog - hopefully u can still see it OK!