Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mindless eating

Pin It Ok, it became apparent to me tonight that I am a mindless eater.  I guess deep down I've always known it, but tonight it became truly obvious. 

I was sitting at my computer with my allotted 2 nibs (the long ones, not the tiny ones)...I ate one...I ate the 2nd one...and the next thing that approached my lips...was a PEN!  I almost ate my pen!  I think my new goal should be to pay attention to WHAT I am eating...no, I don't necessarily mean fat, calories or sugar...I mean - AM I EATING FOOD??!! 

Well, you know what they say - if you can't laugh at yourself...lol

One more full day before weigh in day...meant to cook tonight, but ended up eating leftovers instead.  Recipes for tomorrow are Adobe Chicken Stew and some recipe with turkey kielbasa and lentils...can't recall the name of it...

0 comments: