Friday, November 13, 2009

I owe, I owe, it's off to shop I go...

Pin It I use the excuse "it was for a good cause"...after a yummy roast beef dinner (Thanks Tina!!), Tina and I went shopping to fill our Samaritan's Purse shoe boxes (nothing like leaving them until the last minute...they're due Sunday!)  We hit the dollar store, Miracles and Canadian Tire...I did spend money on myself at Canadian Tire, but I'm told it was justified (Shark Iron on HALF price!  $39.99!)  Now I think I will sit in front of my DVR (well the TV too) and watch a bit of the boob tube and pack my shoe box.  Tomorrow is WI day, AND Mom and Dad come home from their trip...now if I can only remember to pick them up...must set reminder in my cell phone...hopefully I will hear the alarm!

Won't be checking in until late tomorrow as I will take Mom and Dad home and then they'll likely want me to visit for a bit.

Catch ya on the flip flop!

0 comments: