Monday, May 16, 2011

Homeward Bound

Pin It
I got home from Bangor tonight and I realized it's been almost a week since my last blog post!  Shame on me!  My excuse for the past few days is that I've been shopping in Bangor for new skinny clothes.  I am pleased to report that nearly everything I tried on either fit or was too big!  I consistently bought my "smaller" size that I have been wearing lately.  Also, I have officially outshrunk Lane Bryant.  Love the store, but tried on their size 1s (strange new sizing...assuming that's a 14) and they were too big...think I will cut up my LB credit card and return to the company.

Food-wise...I sucked this weekend.  It started with Dysart's on Friday night and ended with Uno's Chicago Grill today (trip #2!)...which is now my absolute favorite US restaurant...surpasses even the Olive Garden!  I did not count points while I was away and I also did not watch what I was eating.  I did drink plenty of water and tried to keep my liquid calorie consumption to a minimum, but food..that was another story.  Last night for supper I had...well, never mind.  Enough of that.  Tomorrow I am back to "normal" and plan to hit the gym hard for the next four days.

Shopping wise...GREAT trip!  I have to head off to bed now...work will come early tomorrow!  I have lots of photos to take to show my shopping haul, so I'll upload tomorrow once I get it all sorted out. 


4 comments:

LaraG said...

Yay new clothing! It sounds like you had a great weekend!

I just joined your blog and so far I am really enjoying it! Take care :)

Tanya said...

Thanks LaraG! Welcome :-)

Shondi said...

I was wondering what happened to you! Can't wait to 'see' what you got!

Tanya said...

lol I got some "Shondi-ish" shoe deals, let me tell you! 2 pairs at Big K Mart for $2.49 each!! In total I think I bought 5 pairs of shoes and all together they cost me about $42 I think... Have to organize stuff and tidy up the dining room so I can lay it all out for the photo shoot ;-) I bought FOUR packs of our Hormel favorite...my friend bought even more! There is a product that I missed though...it's available in Canada, but not in the Maritimes :-(