Saturday, October 17, 2009

Down again!

Pin It -2.2 this week for a total of 6.8. Was hoping for more, but considering I did little to actually MOVE my chubba around (ie, exercise), it's not bad. I stuck to the program like glue and intend to do the same this week, but will make more of an effort to do some intentional exercise. Stopped at Farmer Clem's and Pete's after WW today and got mostly veggies - a new squash to try (not sure what it's called, but it is white and green striped...), a new kind of apple (something gold...not my usual Jona gold, something else...) and some other stuff...Also picked up some veggie chips from Pete's - surely not "good for you", but better than regular potato chips I'm sure!

My goals this week:
2 x 30 minutes of intentional exercise (cleaning the tub doesn't count)
Blog x 3
Try one new recipe
eat MORE than the 5 servings of fruit/veggies per day

1 comments:

Shondi said...

Yay - that's great.

I like that your goals are reasonable and achievable!

Looking forward to your 3 blog posts and finding out about your new recipe!