Monday, October 5, 2009

Day two

Pin It

Today was better than yesterday...yesterday I was starving by 5pm, today, not so much! I had a more filling breakfast, which I think made the difference. Here is what I have had so far:



Morning

medium banana(s)

1 cup(s) low-fat milk

Raspberry Oatmeal Muffins with Orange Glaze

1 cup(s) black coffee

2 tbsp whole milk

Lunch

1 serving(s) Rolled gold pretzel thins (1 oz)

1 small apple(s)

Chicken spaghetti squash spaghetti

Supper

4 oz pink salmon fillet (see photo - I know, it looks like an eggroll)

1 1/3 serving(s) Asian Chicken-and-Rice Soup (see photo)

16 oz low-fat milk

Snacks

1 cup(s) Honey Nut Cheerios

1 cup(s) low-fat milk



Have not had the cheerios yet - those were my anticipated snack for the evening...but even after I have them, I still have almost 6 points left! That's like TWO cans of REAL coke!! I may splurge...and have one...too bad it's after 9pm...do I really need to sleep tonight?? :-)



0 comments: