Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm at a standstill....

Pin It or so it seems... last few weeks I've been losing .8, .2, .8...grrrr...I'm not cheating - I mark it all down...but I think my sodium intake has been somewhat higher than normal, what with the Olympic snack hours we've been having at work the past two weeks...I'm not used to a) snacking in the afternoon or b) eating chips every day!  Now, I was honest and did record these in my food journal...I did count the points...and I did stay within my point range...but I suppose the choices I made were not the wisest I could have...to top that off, Ann was visiting from England and we had Indian food on Thursday (more sodium) and I had lemon pie last night at the Big Stop after Arlene and I dropped Ann off at the airport...This week I have my friend Tanya coming from St. John's - luckily just meeting her for a quick drink (diet 7-up of course!) after work on Friday and will be able to beg off any junk food (I hope!).  I have a Dr's appointment a week from tomorrow and had hoped to be down another 3.2lbs by then so I could claim to have a total of 40lbs gone by my Dr's appt...three more days to go - here's  hoping!

Well, I'm off to bed now...two days down, three to go...long week already and it's only Tuesday!

1 comments:

Shondi said...

Kudos to you for not "falling off the wagon" when your results started to slow. Keep with it and the weight will keep coming off. Don't get discouraged - you;ve done so well already!